Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July!




I just love the 4th of July! I think the fire works are my favorite. But ever since I was a little girl, and sang this song in a school program, it has stuck with me. Below are the words to God Bless the USA. I honestly love the country I live in and am so grateful that I have the freedoms that I have, and that I live in such a beautiful place.

We had a great 4th of July, all except that my car broke down on me in the middle of Provo parade traffic. We were on our way to spend some of the day at 7 peaks, so luckily Cassie was on her way to meet us, so she saved us.We still got to go swimming and the car ended up making it home, and my Dad came to make a quick fix. I don't know why, but we are just not having good luck with cars lately. It SUCKS!! The day got alot better. Later that night we had a fun BBQ with our friends. Alivia LOVES the fireworks just like I do! Poppers are her favorite!




We love the SpARkLeRs!!!!



Ryder and Alivia

No comments: