Scott and I took Alivia to the park to feed the ducks and play on the playground. Scott really wasn't in the mood to go, but once we got there we had so much fun. Scott and Alivia started throwing food to the ducks, and they kept getting closer and closer to Scott and Alivia. I just started laughing cause Livi loved it, and I could see Scott was really nervous! He loved to see all the fish that feeding the ducks brang over. The fish were just jumping everywhere and even fighting with the ducks to get the food. Then of course Alivia had to chase the ducks back in the water. She had so much fun! We then took her to the play ground, but it was starting to get too dark to stay long. I just love going somewhere like this and bonding little family together.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Alivia is getting so Big!! We can't wait to see yall. Preston sure misses Alivia, we will have to do some fun stuff with them. And take lots of pictures!! Love you!!
Post a Comment