On Monday, we all went to the golf course and had a family night with the Hales. Shannon already put these pictures up on her blog, but they are just so cute, I had to put them on mine too.
Hi, this is Kim (Aaron's sister) I just have to tell Scott that Aaron told me the April Fool's prank you pulled on your brothers at work...I think that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Made me a little ill, but still...funny stuff!
Scott and I have been married for 5 years. We have an amazing daughter named Alivia. She is three years old and brings us endless joy everyday. We have our sweet boy, Peyton who has also been such a wonderful blessing to our family and we are so thankful to have such wonderful kids. As Scott works and stays pretty busy during the day, I am home being a full time wife and mommy and loving every second of it.
4 comments:
I love these pictures. They are so cute! Looks like you guys are having WAY too much fun!
I have been looking for that shirt ever since you helped us move! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Hey stranger are you going to make it to girls night tomorrow?
Hi, this is Kim (Aaron's sister) I just have to tell Scott that Aaron told me the April Fool's prank you pulled on your brothers at work...I think that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Made me a little ill, but still...funny stuff!
Post a Comment