We had a fun girls night out at the Hale's cabin. We left the kids home, cooked dinner, chatted and had a sleepover. I couldn't have been there with a funner group of girls. They all have so much personality, and make me laugh constantly!

I also got to meet up that week with my friends, Jessica, Kim, and Ashley. I don't have a picture but we went to dinner and caught up on whats been going on in each others lives. I miss seeing them, and so when we get together it is a blast! We all have such fun memories to look back on. They honestly bring such joy to my life! I am glad we got together!






2 comments:
Hey this is Whitney Daley (Shenk). Send me your email address so I can add you to my blog. My address is whitneydaley@hotmail. Thanks!
Jess... Hey! I got your message yesterday. I will give you a call! I just posted that pic of us on my blog! It was sooo good seeing you, we need to get together more often!! Love ya!
Post a Comment