Well, I thought I would post a pregnancy update. I am 37 weeks and went to the Doctor today. He said I was 75% effaced and 1cm dilated. I think he was kind of shocked for some reason. Anyway, I am feeling just fine in every way, and almost all ready for him to come, but hoping not before Feb 1st. I really just need to get my hair done tomorrow morning, and I will be ready. With Alivia, I was supposed to be induced 4 days early, from my due date, and had a hair appointment 2 days before that, and of course my water broke on that day, and I didn't get a chance for my ugly regrowth to be made pretty again.
So far I haven't been freaking out about having two kids. Alivia has been so sweet, telling me how much she loves baby brother, and always is including him in everything we say or do. She tells me all the time she wants to hold him and pretends to get him out of my belly. I know she will be a great big sister to him and a lot of help to me. It does break my heart how big she is getting and that when he comes, I can't give her every second of my time, like I do now. I hope to do my best to keep things as normal as possible between her and I. She has been my best friend for the last two years. I have loved being with her every day and making memories with her. She is my little sweetheart!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I can't wait to meet your new little guy! Alivia is going to be such a great big sister.
Good Luck with everything Jess! That's so exciting!
Good Luck!!! We wish you the very best!!! Please keep me updated, and let me know if you need ANYTHING!!! Love your guts:) XOXOXO!
Post a Comment