Friday, January 2, 2009
New Years Day!
New Years was a great day! We took advantage of the day as a family and had FUN!! We went over to Salem pond and went sledding down one of the hills. The first time Scott went down, it was fine and the second, I thought him and Alivia were going to end up in the pond they were going so fast. So then we decided to just let Alivia go by herself and have Scott hold the rope, running down the hill behind her. I enjoyed watching them and taking pictures! Then we went home and made a gingerbread house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Cute pictures! She is so darling. I can't wait to see baby Ralphie. (We have got to get him a name or that nickname is going to stick.) I love her picture in her hat and apron. So cute! Also, I love love your new family pictures.
So cute and fun! I love your new pics on the side with Alivia in the pink coat!
It looks like you had a ton of fun. These pictures are adorable. I can't believe you're almost due. I am so excited for you. Your family is so dang cute!
Wow i cant believe alivia is getting so big! She is so cute! Your little boy is going to be adorable too! Looks like you guys had a fun christmas. Oh by the way i LOVE your family pictures.
Alivia is so stickin' cute!
Post a Comment