Peyton was born on Monday, Feb. 2nd. and weighed 8lbs. and 21 in. in length. We ended up having an emergency c-section because my placenta had abrupted. Everything was fine at the moment of the c -section with me and baby, but the Dr. said it would be a matter of time that one of us would start going down hill. Peyton went into the NICU for a few hours, and then was able to be with us. We have both recovered really well! We are very grateful for Dr. Nance and his work.
Here are some of the pictures of our precious little one! There are more to come, but I can hear Peyton getting ready to eat again.
MY LITTLE BATMAN BOY!!
Peyton was a little Jaundus so they had to put him under the lights. They put this goggles on him. So CUTE!!









16 comments:
I loved seeing you guys, so sorry about the naughty boys!! he is beautiful your family looks so darling in those pictures and you look great call if you need anything!
OH...He is so cute Jess! Congrats to you and your little family! Alivia looks like she loves being a big sister already. He is darling! We are so excited for you guys! I'm glad everything went well. :)
congratulations! I am so glad to hear you both are doing great! He is a sweetie, what a great big sister!
Congratulations! He is so dang cute! I guess you had him the same day as Jordan's cousin, so I was hoping I'd see you at the hospital, but I think you had already went home when I went there. Your pictures are adorable. You do NOT look like you just had a baby. I am so happy for you guys!
Congrats. He is ADORABLE! I can't wait to meet him. Alivia looks so cute. She looks like she is going to be a good big sister. You look awesome as well.
Congratulations! I love seeing the pictures; glad to hear you're doing well!
Congratulations! He is so handsome. We are so excited for you guys. I hope you are all doing well.
oh those pictures are soo cute of the babe! and alivia looks soo big and her hair suddenly looks 6inches longer! as soon as we are all better,we'll be over to see more of him!
I have to say Jess, you guys make beautiful babies!! He is simply adorable and I'm so glad that you two are doing well. I know how it is to have such a scare when something goes wrong with the whole "birthing" process. We are so excited for your family and wish you the best!! :) Let me know if you need help, I'm just a block or so away. I'm more than happy to babysit!!
hey hun.. im comin over tomorrow... I wanna see the little guy again...
Congrats!! I heard that you had him last week and I've wanted to come see you, but my kids have been sick on and off the last little while and I didn't want to introduce unwanted germs to your cute little addition! But hopefully soon I can come see him. He looks so adorable! I love the pics of him and Alivia. Her hair is beautiful by the way. She will be a great big sister! Have fun being a mommy of 2.
Congrats Jess! He is sure a handsome little guy! I'm glad everyone is healthy...
He is so precious! What a little doll. I can't wait to meet him and hold him! I hope you are doing good Jess. Take some time off and get all the rest you can! Give him a little hug from us!
So cute- i'm glad everything went good for you- Your kids are BEAUTIFUL- you need to have 10 :)
Such cute pictures. How could he not be beautiful look at his parents and big sister. LOVED that picture of Alivia. So glad your feeling well.
CoNgRaTs!!!! Peyton is such a doll!! Alivia looks darling as always.. she will be such a great big sister:) I want to come down and see you soon!! I am glad you are all doing well. Love your guts!! XOXO!!
Post a Comment