Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

NOveMbER 19th 2008
4 Years
Scott and I have been married four years now, and I don't know where the time has gone. Four years seems like a long time to be married, but to me it doesn't seem like it has been that long. I have love every moment of being a wife to Scott and being there for him. We have been very blessed with many things during these 4 years.

I would just like to tell him that I am so grateful for him in my life.

Thank you for making me smile and laugh everyday. There isn't a day that goes by without you making me smile. Even when I am extremely mad.

Thank you for supporting our family and making it possible for me to stay home. Thank you for kind, generous, and fun loving personality.

Thank you always loving me and making me feel better.

Thank you for being such a loving dad.

Thank you for making the last 4 years the best years of my life. You have honestly made me truly happier than I have ever been. You bring so much joy to my life everyday. I have recieved so many blessings and felt so much love since you walked into my life. I love being your wife, and having a family with you. I love you so much.



As you can see, it was kind of a glummy rainy day, but we did get some nice pictures.

10 comments:

RhettandCass said...

Congrats on your 4 Year anniversay! We just celebrated our 3rd. It goes by way to fast! You look beautiful in your wedding pics.

the larsons said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I can't even believe it has already been 4 years since your beautiful wedding!! You two are so perfect for each other:)

Anika said...

Happy Anniversary! Have fun in Vegas! Tell Scott to keep the gambling to a minimum...

Jinger said...

That's awesome Jessica! 4 years of wedded bliss! And your little girl is so cute! I love to see pics of her. Congrats on another one on the way! how much fun! You look beautiful in your wedding gown!

Anonymous said...

happy Anniversary!! Time goes by so fast Congrats!! Youw wedding pictures are so pretty i love your dress

Higginson Family said...

Happy Anniversary Love you guys!

abbie higginson said...

Happy Anniversary you two. Hope your trip to Vegas turns out great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

Suzanna said...

Happy Anniversary. Make sure Scott doesn't lose all the money gambling. I hope I didn't jinx you. Four years. Wow you make me feel old. I'll never forget when you asked me who Prince was! Have fun and stay out of TROUBLE.

Kelli Schwarz said...

You look so beautiful in your wedding pictures. You make such a great couple. Hope you had a great time celebrating together:) Can't wait for GNO!