Thursday, November 27, 2008

FOOD STORAGE PARTY!!

I am having a food storage party for anyone who wants to come. It will be on Tues. Dec. 2nd, from 7pm - 8:30pm. I was invited to my sister-in-law's party a month ago and fell in love with the food storage this company has. The party is by The Ready Project. What I like ab0ut it is that their food is really delicious, easy to prepare and store, and lasts 15+ years. Let me know if you are interested and need directions to my house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to come, but I have Enrichment that night. Is there anyway I could get a brochure or something about their products?

Kimberly Kidman said...

Jess, I want to come but I have City Council Meeting that night, I will try to make it if we get done early. Is there a way I can get an order form or something?