Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2008 Hunting Season

Scott is proud of his 2008 hunting season this year. He was able to kill a spike on the Elk hunt in Third Water with his Dad Duane, and Brothers, Danny and Sam. He also killed this nice buck on top of Loafer Mountain this last weekend.

Although it was difficult to pack down the mountain, Scott wouldn't trade this experience for anything! This is Brandon Nelson, Scott's buddy who he was grateful to have with him on the hunt.

6 comments:

Auger Family said...

Good Job Scott! And Jess the pictures of the girls are so cute. I have heard that she is way good. Super cute and Alivia is so cute. :)

Hales Family said...

Oh Wow! I guess now that he has killed both elk and deer he is done hunting? I only wish I had a picture of him with the buck strapped to the top of the Escape with socks on the antlers! Priceless! Just kidding Scott, great job! I love the pictures of Alivia's tea party. Suzanna is amazing! The girls are so cute and Liv looks beautiful!

the larsons said...

How beautiful is Alivia?!?! Those pictures are gorgeous!! And a giant CONGRATS to Scott on the big kills!! XOXO!

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for calling and telling me you shot a nice buck, sabastion

Unknown said...

Hey Thanks, we both lucked out! I wish they were as big as Scottie's!!
That is a wall hanger. The property was just east of Schofield Dam...don't tell anyone. Nice buck Scottie!!
-Mitchell

jenae nae said...

hey- found your blog on abbys - hunting looks great-hopefully mckay didn't get his throw up on scottys deer- congrats on having a boy-