Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am Thankful for...

There are so many things that I am thankful for in my life, and even more around this time of year. Here are few of the many things I am thankful for.

1- Having Jesus Christ and his gospel in my life.
I am so grateful to have the church in my life. There are so many things that the church has brought to me. I am thankful for the guidance given, the holy ghost, the temple, and most of all having an eternal family. I love raising Alivia in the church and seeing her excitement. I pray that I can teach her the right things and be a great example to her. Now that she is getting older and excited, I hope that I can help her know about Christ and why he is so important to me and why we celebrate Christmas.

2- For my wonderful family.
My family is the world to me. There is nothing more that I cherish, love, and adore. I am so grateful for my little girl, and for being her mother. She has brought me such joy everyday. I am grateful for her sweet, loving, and forgiving heart. For her beautiful smile, and everything about her. I cherish every second I am with her. I am grateful for our new little boy to come. For me having such great pregnancies, letting me cherish the whole experience even more. I can't wait for him to come and hope and pray he is a healthy little boy. I am also most thankful for Scott. We just celebrated 4 years together and each year has brought us something different. I am so excited to spend eternity with him and see what is next. I am so thankful for him making me smile in every way. For being there for me, and loving me unconditionally. I don't know where I would be without him. I am also thankful for the rest of our family and everything they teach, and help us with. They are all my life and mean more to me than words can express.

3- Our Home and Food
I am so thankful to be able to come home to a nice, safe, warm home, and for having the ability to nourish mine and my family with healthy food, and not go hungry. I think I take advantage of this a lot and forget how blessed I am to have these two things. This time of year when it is cold outside I really feel over blessed. I wish everyone in the world could at least have these two wonderful blessings. A warm place to go and a nice plate of food.

4- Friends
Our friends are always there to help us and bring us fun times and such joy. I am grateful for all the friends and their example to me.

5- Being Healthy and having a Healthy family
We have been very blessed to be so healthy and I pray that our health continues and only gets stronger.

6- AND FOR MANY, MANY, MORE

How wonderful it is that we as a country can all come together with our loved ones and celebrate all that we are thankful for.

4 comments:

Erin Bradley said...

You are so dang cute!!!

the larsons said...

You are so cute!! Thanks for the comment. We were actually down there a few weeks ago though! I am glad you had fun in Vegas!!! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! How are you feeling?!? XOXOXO!

Hales Family said...

You are so sweet Jess. I love your Anniversary tribute to Scott. You are such a wonderful wife, and your pictures are beautiful!

Kimberly Kidman said...

That is soo sweet, How did your orders go I hope you got alot :) Don't be a stranger!