Tuesday, September 30, 2008
We Moved!
Well I haven't been that great on updating lately, so I have a lot to catch up on. We have been in the process of moving into my grandmas house since the middle of August and are finally in and kinda settled. My grandma had moved into a retirement apartment and didn't want to sell her house or deal with getting it ready for someone to live in. She told us we could move in, and just pay her the utilities and condo fee. So, now we moved from a one bedroom, one bathroom, (with no bathtubs) basement apartment, into a 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms (with bathtubs), our own basement, and garage condo! It has been more of an adjustment to me than I thought it would be. I miss my grandma more and feel guilty living in her house, and miss the Brumfield family, and our ward, but for us and a new baby on the way, it was a good move and we feel very fortunate to be able to live there. I told Scott that I was not going to have two kids in a one bedroom place with no bathtubs and walking down rock stairs. There was no way. So anyway, moving into a new place is hard, but we are excited to be where we are. I will post some pictures when I get things all put together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Jess, I totally want to come see the new digs! I'm sure it will be really nice not have to go down those stairs again.... since you are so graceful when it comes to stairs :)
Love ya!
I did not know you were prego congratulations!! that is so exciting, when are you due? lets start up playgroup again call me!!
You are PREGNANT?!? I hadn't heard! Congratulations!
Congratulations on the baby boy! (Julie told me today at school!) And yay for a house with bathtubs!!!
K so I feel so out of the loop cause I had no idea that you were expecting again!! Congrats!! From the post above me it looks like you must be pretty far because you already know what you are having. When are you due? Baby boys are so much fun and at least for me Mason has been so much easier then Cambree was. I hope you are enjoying your new place. We need to get together and let the kids play sometime.
I had no idea you were pregnant! How far along are you? That's so exciting. Plus, you got to move into a bigger place with cheap rent...lucky you! Congrats!
Jess!! CoNgRaTs to you and Scott on the new hacienda! I knew you were moving, but didn't know you already had!!! I am so happy for you guys! New house, new baby on the way..life is good! We need to get together soon! Love ya!
I had no idea you were expecting so congratulations I am so excited for you!! That is awesome. I hope you are feeling well. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment