BABY BOY!!!
We are so excited to have a new little baby! I have been ready to have one for a while and can't wait for a little miniature Scott. I am due on February 19th, and just found out we were having a baby on Wednesday, but we headed right after to St. George and I didn't have time to post it. Scott and I were thinking another girl would be great, but endless joy came when we found out he was a boy. I think Scott was shocked but it just made his day and he was so excited! I know Alivia will be a great big sister! She loves to come and kiss him good night and let him know she is his sister, and loves to feel him kick. She just got another baby doll that cries, goo's and giggles, and when ever the doll cries it just makes me yearn for my little one to come out and cry. I can't wait to hear him cry and be there for him. We feel so blessed to be able to have Alivia and then to be expecting a little boy. We couldn't be happier right now and just pray that he comes out healthy and strong.






16 comments:
Oh I am sooo freaking excitd... I cant wait, Baby Chloe and baby Higginson will be good friends... actually they might even date.. how funny would that be?? haha... anyways, I miss you we need to hang out...
Yay! Congratulations!! I am so excited. It is going to be here before we know it. Ryder will be excited to have a little buddy.
YEAH! A baby boy! I am so thrilled for you guys. You are such an amazing mom, I love to watch you with Alivia. This little boy is lucky to be coming to you!
Hey, now you'll have one of each! Can't ask for more than that!
I am so excited for you guys!! A little Scott...you are going to be busy! I hope everything is going great for you, and that you are feeling okay. We miss everyone, tell Duane and Julie hi for me if you will!! C-ya
CONGRATS!!!! That is awesome! We are sooo happy for you, Scott and Alivia! We need to get together again soon. I need to see your new place! Love your guts!!!
Congrats! Little boys are so much fun!! And now you have one of each and so now you can be done lol!!
Yay! congrats I am excited for you guys little boys are so much fun, I hope scott gets one just like him, you will be busy
We are so excited for a baby boy in the higginson clan, it's about time after having 6 girls in a row. We can't wait to see him and love him.
Congrats! Little boys are so much fun! Alivia will be a great big sister.
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. You will have so much fun with a new baby.
Yea!!! I am so excited for you! That is so exciting! You are such a great mommy, and you will love having a little boy. Hope you are feeling alright!
Congrats!! I'm sure Scott is so excited for a little boy to "mold" into an athlete! I'm sure Alivia is so excited to be a big sister.
We are so happy for you two!
Yay!!! Boys are so fun. You guys are the cutest parents and I am so excited for you! We want to come down and play soon.
Congrats! Cassie told me a few days ago... but I am so excited for you guys! Mini-Scott will be so adorable... just like his big sister!
Jessica,
I found your blog from Abbie's and wanted to tell you congratulations! Abbie has nothing but great things to say about you and I couldn't be happier for you and your little family. We're just about to have our first and I can't imagine the excitement you're experiencing now that you'll have one of each. Anyway, we wish you all the best.
Stephanie
Post a Comment