Alivia just turned two on Wednesday, Aug. 20th. I can't believe how Alivia has grown up so fast, the time just flies by. Alivia brings us so much joy everyday, and I have enjoyed every minute having her as my daughter. She is such a sweet little girl to everyone she is around, and always is having fun no matter the situation is. She amazes me everyday in how smart she is and how fast she is learning to talk. Everyday, she learns a new phrase to tell me. We had a party at the park with lots of family and friends and we thank them all for coming. These last two years have been the happiest years of my life, and I just love every second of being her mommy!!!!!
Alivia's favorite things right now are...
*bubbles
*Popsicles
*babies
*puppies
*swimming
*playing with her cousin's Emma, Gracie, and Molly
*candy
*chocolate milk
*soup
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!






13 comments:
She is absolutely adorable! This picture of her is so cute!
Yay! Happy Birthday Alivia! I just love her. She is the sweetest thing. She is so beautiful. I love her invite/birthday announcement. It is hanging on the fridge!
I can't believe she is already 2! Happy Birthday Alivia!
Ahe look so cute in the pictures I cant believe she is 2, she is so adorable. Happy Birthday Alivia
I hope that you have better luck with the next car you get
Oh Happy belated birthday cute Alivia!!! I seriously love that little girl. She really is so sweet. Just like her cute mommy:)
I can't beleive you have a 2 year old!! When is the next one coming??
Happy birthday Alivia!! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies. She is so beautiful! I do think though she looks just like her daddy. Not that you aren't beautiful... but she definitely looks like a Higginson to me.
How fun!
I love the birthday invitation. She is so stinkin cute.
Yay! Happy Birthday Alivia! It goes by so fast...Boston will be three next month! Crazy! So I am not going to lie I keep waiting for the blog that says we're pregnant! LOL!!!
Hey you have such a cute little family! It is Allyson Teasdale from school, Stefany Ward's cousin. But anyway im new to this blogging thing but i do have a blog too! it is allysongwilliam1234.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I cant believe how cute your little girl is! Are you having anymore soon?
sorry i gave you the wrong blog
allysongwilliam123.blogspot.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALIVIA!!! She is so stinkin cute. Her and Ali had so much fun together. I wished we lived by each other so that we could get them together more often. Call me when you come down.
I had a great time baby sitting Alivia the other day Makenna keeps asking when her friend is coming to play, we need to get together soon.
Post a Comment