Friday, August 22, 2008
Car update!
I haven't been on the computer for awhile as you can tell, but just thought I would post the update on our car. The police found our car in Provo after about 48 hours of it being missing. They found it in Provo abandoned and locked up. All of our stuff was still in it but they had found some TVs, DVD players, and a toolbox that had been stolen. The police took finger prints, but still to this day they haven't found anything on the person who stole it. We of course had to pay to get it out of the impound and to tow it to a dealership to make new keys for the car. The insurance company have reimbursed us for just about everything and detailed the car for us. We just barely got it back yesterday and are ready to sell it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hey Jessica,
I found your blog on Jess and Nick's blog. Congrats on the new baby. Sorry about your car. Dumb white trash Utahns.
Kristy Kimball
Post a Comment