Alivia and I then went to lunch with my Mother - in-law and sister - in- laws. I love when we all get together. Each one of my sister-in laws are great in so many ways. They are the best!
Scott and I had planned to meet up after he got done from work and go to Seven Peaks. Alivia and I have been there a lot lately and Scott hasn't been able to come. I know that it is kind of a kid thing to go to seven peaks for your birthday, but I didn't just want to sit home and do nothing. I also didn't want to go out to eat or go to a movie and leave Alivia home. So we went and invited some of our friends and family and had a great time. Here are some pictures!
Scott and Alivia in the wave pool!
Me and my Scott!
My Dad!
Some of our favorite friends!






5 comments:
Jess!!! Happy Birthday:) I am glad you had a great day!!! Love your guts~
I hope that you had a great birthday!! thanks for wanting to help the other day you are so sweet we really need to keep getting together maybe we could drag shalynn out to come play one day,give me a call
Happy Birthday! Glad you had a fun day!
I hope you had a fun time! We are sorry that we couldn't make it. We will have to do it another time.
Happy Birthday! I am so sad that I missed the 7-peaks birthday party. It looks like you had lots of fun!!
Post a Comment