Friday, May 2, 2008

OUR ALIVIA

Alivia was born August 20th, 2006. She is our pride and joy, our little angel, our everything!

11 comments:

Sam and Lacey said...

OMG! It is so cute. I have been trying to call you back. I will be up on Thursday. I have the What women Want expo in St. George this weekend and it has been CRAZY! I will call you as soon as I can. Sorry.

the larsons said...

Jess!!! YAY! Alivia is getting so big. I can't believe it:) Your blog is soooo cute! Lets get together soon... i miss you!

Kimberly Kidman said...

Your little family is so cute! I am soo glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch, you are a hard person to get ahold of. Lets all try to get together in the next few months for sure!

Jared and Shalynn said...

Hey!!! I'm glad you found me on here. I'm so bad at keeping in touch with people so it makes it easy to keep in touch with blogs! I got your message the other day, but I didn't get it until the next day and I didn't know if I should still call that number you gave me or what. Do you still have your cell phone or is that a number I can always get a hold of you on? Let me know. It's been so long we need to catch up!

Cloward Family said...

Hey Jess! This is Amberlee. I came across your blog and I'm so glad I did! It's nice you finally decided to join the crazy world of blogging! Alivia has grown up so much and she is a doll!! You and Scott are extremely lucky.
Check our my blog at http://cloward.blogspot.com Hopefully we can keep in touch!

Kelli Schwarz said...

Jessica, your little girl is such a sweetie! I saw your blog on Shannon's and thought I would say hello! Hope everything is going well for you all. I can't believe how much Alivia has grown since I saw her last. Our blog is jasonandkellischwarz.blogspot.com so you'll have to keep in touch! Kelli Schwarz

Anika said...

Jess... what the H? You get a blog and don't tell me? Shannon called me and told you had one. I see how it is! JK! So... I need to send you an invite to view our blog because it's private... so email me your email address to anika@unibase.us and I'll send one over!

nateandanika.blogspot.com

Ani

Kristen said...

Jessica, hey this is Kristen Evans Wilde. I saw your blog and wanted to say Hi! You have such a cute family.
Well, hope all is going well.
Oh ya, I love the pictures of the cowboy boots. So cute!
You can see our blog at kristenwilde.blogspot.com

Erin said...

Hey Jessica! Glad you guys decided to jump on the band wagon. You'll love the blogging world, it's really addicting! And since we see you guys but twice a year at Grandma Higginson's, this will be a great way to stay in touch. Also, the pics of Alivia are adorable!

Whitaker Family said...

Hi Jessica and Scott- It's Kindra Whitaker. I found your blog off of the Hales! It is so fun to see what you have been up to. I love the trip to Mexico, that looks like such a blast. I hope that we can keep in touch. I would love to add you to my blog. Check out ours at kindrawhitaker.blogspot.com. Your daughter is so precious. Isn't being a mother the greatest joy in the whole world. I love that you get to stay at home with her. It is such a blessing.
Keep in touch, Kindra

Auger Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Your little girl is so cute! I love your wedding pics too. I didn't realize that we got married so close together. We were married in July of '04! Well your family is beautiful. I am glad you started blogging so we can see your cute little family.