
Alivia LOVES butterflies. She is so cute! We have a field just in behind our house, so we go out and she will just search all day trying to catch a butterfly. Every time she sees one anywhere, she screams, " Mom, MOM, buttefi!" Then she goes crazy chasing it away before I can help her catch it. So of course the first day that I bring my camera with us, we don't catch a butterfly, but we sure have fun together trying to! We love butterflies, and I thought I would post a picture of a butterfly, but I can't take credit for taking the picture.
Here she is just searching through all the weeds. I LOVE MY LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!






6 comments:
She is so freakin cute. I love her little face! See you on Wednesday!
Jess, Alivia is soooo cute! I can't wait to see her again! Yeah, just let me know when you decide to come this way! HaPpY mOtHeRs DaY!!!! Love your guts!
Jessica,
I just stumbled across your blog. I love it and you guys are so cute. Alivia is beautiful. Aly
Girl I am so glad that you started a blog, I just started last month and it is pretty dang crazy, I love it, it is fun to be able to catch up with every one, well we moved back home so we need to hang out.
Wow Jess! I love her too! She is so sweet. Talk to you soon.
She is absolutely beautiful... I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hello! You two are way too cute together and your little girl is such a doll! I hope all is well for you.. Take care, Love Jan(Chambers)
Post a Comment