November 19th, 2004 was the day that Scott and I were sealed together for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. It is the day that started the rest of our lives, and has brought us to were we are today. I am so grateful to have found such a great person that loves me so much. I knew from our first date that Scott would be my future husband. It was love at first site!!
Scott and I have been married for 5 years. We have an amazing daughter named Alivia. She is three years old and brings us endless joy everyday. We have our sweet boy, Peyton who has also been such a wonderful blessing to our family and we are so thankful to have such wonderful kids. As Scott works and stays pretty busy during the day, I am home being a full time wife and mommy and loving every second of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment