I signed us up for the Mommie and Me swim class at Spanish Fork Pool. Counting down the days till it began, I was really excited for it to start. Alivia was really excited there were so many kids her age she got to swim with, but she kept trying to get me to let her go and let her swim in the deep by herself. Also, when it came time to jump off the side into the pool, she didn't want me to catch her at all. She would just tell me to move further back. She had me laughing everyday we went because she was such a natural little fishy!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
It looks like you guys are having a fun summer!! Alivia is starting
to look so big can you believe that she is almost 2 wow tiem goes by fast.
Jessica, your daughter is adorable! I'm excited to find your blog!
Ashley (Feaman)
Post a Comment