Sunday, July 27, 2008

The 24th of July!

The 24th was a busy day! Alivia had won the Spanish Fork baby contest in her age group, so we got to ride in the parade. It was something that I really wasn't looking forward to. I wanted to just enjoy watching the parade, but I finally decided to, and then Scott met us down at the ending and we watched the rest of the parade.

















My sister lindsey was in the parade too. She is a senior this year and is doing cheerleading this year!


After the parade, it is time to go over for the annual 24th lucheon at Scott's grandmas. We love going over there and visiting with all of the cousins, and extended family! Every year we have a race between all the kids for money. They love doing this! My little nephew Chase is below running in a race, and two of Alivia's favorite cousins, Emma and Gracie!






After lunch we went home for a little nap and to get ready for the rodeo! When we got to the rodeo, Alivia had her eyes glued on watching the horses ride around. She stayed pretty good for the first 5 minutes, and then wasn't so interested. It was still a fun night, cause Scott and I love going to the rodeo. It is just one of the things we look forward to all year.

3 comments:

Erin said...

That's so neat that Alivia won the baby contest! She is adorable, so I don't see why she wouldn't. Looks like you had a blast on the 24th!

the larsons said...

YAY!!!! I told you Alivia was the cutest girl EVER! I thought I saw you in the parade..but wasn't sure! I am glad you had fun! Lets get together soon!! Love ya!

Kelli Schwarz said...

CONGRATS!! That is so neat she won, it's definitely no surprise, she is a beautiful girl! What a little sweetie. That is neat you were in the parade. I bet she loved it. It sounds like you had a great 24th! When this baby comes we will have to get together again for another GNO. I'm ready for one again soon:)