Wednesday, July 30, 2008

*Memories*

So one of my friends put this on their blog and said to re-post it on our own blog so people can share the memories they have of us. I enjoyed looking back on the memories I had with her, and thought it would be fun to re-post it and look back on the memories we have had!

Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together . It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people have a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.*

3 comments:

the larsons said...

Hey Jess! Ya, I will re-post the comment! There are way too many memories for me to pick just one..but my family always brings up how everytime you would come over to our house, you would fall down the stairs!! They still have a giant dent at the bottom of the stairs from your shoe! LOL..I even think you fell up them once! It is okay though, because Shalynn and I dancing in your basement resulted in a ginormous hole through your basement wall..which looked right into Travis' room! Then he even took the blame! LOL.

By the way...Broccoli is still one of my very favorite foods..I just forgot to put it for some reason! And that movie is "She's All That," which I still love, but isn't on my top 5 anymore! Love your guts! Talk to you soon!

Anika said...

I remember when me, you, Scott and Nate decided to go camping. The boys couldn't figure out to set up the tent, and Scott and Nate drove down the mountain to call Scott Blanchard to get instructions on how to set up the tent! While they were gone we set it up completely! LOL! I also remember that weird guy that walked around the campground all night telling us random stories. Oh, AND... we were both too scared to get up and pee in the middle of the night, so we held it through the night and waited until the morning. Our tent was either WAY too hot or WAY too cold... can't remember! But I remember it was fun cause we were with you guys!

Jared and Shalynn said...

When I read that post the first thing that popped into my mind was me kicking a hole in your parents basement wall while doing a leap! Oh that was sooooo embarrasing!