Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day



I just wanted Scott to know how much I love and appreciate him. He is such a great dad to Alivia. Scott has always had a way with any child, no matter how much he teases them, he always ends up being their favorite person to be with. Scott has such a close bond with Alivia making her laugh and smile no matter what kind of mood she is in. I am so grateful for how hard Scott works for his family. I have been able to stay home with Alivia for two years, and it has honestly been the best blessing to me. Scott is always helping someone and is there for anyone when they need him. Scott, you have been a great Father and a great husband. I couldn't ask for anything more.

For Father's Day, we went up to my family's land in Birdseye. My Dad was already up there so we got to spend time with him. Scott brought his fishing pole to fish in the creek, but the water was a little low. We got to ride on the four wheeler, play in the creek, and best of all, relax in the shade. Later that evening, we went over to Scott's Dads and had some dinner.

Both 0f our Fathers do so much for us. They work very hard in their everyday lives, and we love and appreciate everything they do for their family. I have an awesome Dad, and an awesome Father -in - law.

1 comment:

Kimberly Kidman said...

She is such a cute daddy's girl. We need to get together again with everyone soon!