DiSNeYLanD
Well this last week we ended up going to California with my family. It was kind of a last minute trip. For Christmas, my parents gave us all Disneyland tickets and told us they were going to take us March. But my brother Nick and his family moved to Georgia in March, so we didn't end up going. Just a couple weeks ago, my mom decided to go ahead and we booked the trip, packed our bags and off we went! Because Scott had just gotten home from Israel, he ended up joining us a couple days late. We flew out on Monday, and then he came out on Friday. We got to play at Disneyland for 4 days, and then headed down to San Diego for Seaworld. I would have to say, that I love Disneyland, but I think all of us enjoyed the beach, and Seaworld better.
Before we left, Alivia was just getting into the princess stuff. I bought her a Cinderella dress and was so excited to meet all the princesses. Well by the time we got up to meet them, it was way passed her nap time and she was not in the mood to met any of them. Plus Alivia kind of has this racist thing for dark haired people, so it didn't help that the first princess she got to see was Pocahontas. All in all we went on alot of rides and enjoyed our time. Our favorite ended up being Sour en California.
On our way down to Seaworld, we drove right passed the San Diego Temple. I don't think I had ever seen this temple before and it was sure beautiful. It was Scott's first time at Seaworld and he was pretty amazed. We all loved watching the Shamu show, Dolphin show, and the Clyde and Seamore show with Sealions and a walrus. Now I can imagine teaching a dog all the tricks in the world, just because they live in our own environment, but it amazes me how they teach these enormous animals to do what they do.
We went to a beach in Newport 2 times and Scott and my brother ended up catching this crab. We all went on the the rocks and were to scared to grab one, but finally did it. While we were out on the rocks, we saw a pod of dolphins swimming really close. If you ask Alivia what her favorite place was, she would say the beach. After we left the beach each time she would come to us and say, " I want the beach! Lets go the Beach".
We all enjoyed every second of our vacation and hated to come home. Looks like we will just have to plan for the next one!









6 comments:
I'm so glad you guys had fun! We missed you!!!
It looks like you guys had so much fun , alivia look so cute next to those princesses
Yay! The pictures are here. It looks like you had so much fun. I can't wait to take Ryder to Disneyland and Sea World. That is so funny that Alivia liked the beach best. We need to go to Lake Powell or Bear Lake. The kids would love to play in the water and the dirt. Alivia looks darling in her princess dress. She is the cutest Cinderella I have ever seen!
Looks like you guys had fun! I'm glad I found your blog. We'll have to attempt to keep in touch now. lol
FUN!! I loved seeing pics of your family, I have not seen them for so long! Your daughter is beautiful! I am glad you had fun!
It looks like you had so much fun in disneyland! I am jealous did you end up doing the princess lunch? We need to get together soon. Alivia looks like she is in heaven
Post a Comment