
We LOVE Halloween! It is a fun, crazy day full of lots of candy! Alivia went back and forth through a couple different costumes and ended up being a FAIRY! We already had everything, so I just put it all together and she looked DARLING! Peyton was a dragon again, which he loved being! He was so fun to watch this year as he followed Alivia's excitement and loved trick or treating. I wish I would have taken more pictures! Dang!
Scott's lion costume turned out SO CUTE! I made a tutu and just placed it on his head and he did his makeup. I actually game him lots of options for costumes. I had found my sisters old dance costumes and there was a zebra print costume. So we took the zebra and made a lion for Scott. I wanted to be Fred and Wilma from the Flinstones, and a few other things, but he chose to be a lion. He made a great lion!

Carving pumpkins is always something we look forward to doing in the fall. Scott is extremely good at carving.

Visiting the Grandparents!

Carving pumpkins with our WONDERFUL friends! Oh how I love them!
Our Friend Halloween Party
All I can say is... "What a great night!"







No comments:
Post a Comment