I have been trying to catch up on all the blogging I have skipped and wish I could say this was all our summer and I was almost done. Nope. There is still lots more!!
SF Rodeo 2010
SF Parade
We are usually watching the parade with the Higginsons, but since my Mom has always worked every year on the parade, we wanted to make sure she got the chance to go do the Spanish Fork parade! I was wondering why Scott wasn't in the pics, but realized that these are the pictures from the Provo parade which he didn't come to. I guess I didn't get any on the 24th. I had to take the picture of the firetruck! It was Peyton's favorite part of the parade!



We are usually watching the parade with the Higginsons, but since my Mom has always worked every year on the parade, we wanted to make sure she got the chance to go do the Spanish Fork parade! I was wondering why Scott wasn't in the pics, but realized that these are the pictures from the Provo parade which he didn't come to. I guess I didn't get any on the 24th. I had to take the picture of the firetruck! It was Peyton's favorite part of the parade!
Scott and I took the kids to watch the fireworks from the stadium of fire. They were really good and the kids loved them! Especially Alivia!




The Hales family came up with us to Daniel Summit in June. I couldn't believe how cold it was and that there was still snow on the ground. It was a nice to swim a few times and watch movies!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scott's favorite place to be this year was the golf course. He went and took some pictures of it and they turned out really pretty!
Daniel Summit Lodge - June 2010
The Hales family came up with us to Daniel Summit in June. I couldn't believe how cold it was and that there was still snow on the ground. It was a nice to swim a few times and watch movies!






No comments:
Post a Comment