Friday, September 10, 2010

Peyton's 1st Birthday

February 2nd, 2010


We had a good time celebrating Peyton's first year of life. We had a small, but crazy party at our house for him! Peyton has been the best baby since he was born. He started sleeping through the night at three months. It took me about nine months to get Alivia sleeping through the night. The boy in him really didn't come out until he could crawl at eight months. Peyton gets into everything. Raising Alivia, I never had to baby proof anything, she was just so good she never got into anything she wasn't supposed to. With Peyton, it's been a WHOLE different story! On Dec. 26th (10 1/2 months old), we went down to St. George, where he took his first steps. Two weeks after that, he was running around everywhere he went. That's when the craziness really began. I went from Alivia being an angel to Peyton being a WILD WILD BOY!!! Splashing in the toilet, and flushing things down the toilet is his favorite. Whenever the door was left open, he would go straight to the toilet or the toilet paper and pull it all off the roll and then shred it into pieces. He LOVES balls, bats, cars, biting, messes, everything! He definitely has kept me busy! I sometimes joke and say that I should sell him to the zoo! With all the craziness, he is the sweetest boy! He loves to give loves, kisses and is the biggest cuddler! I LOVE and ADORE my WILD BOY!!
We had two birthday party's for Peyton! One at our house and then at Grandma Julies'. What a LUCKY boy!

No comments: