Halloween was a lot of
FUN this year. Alivia looked so cute in her
little kitty outfit that my friend Lacey made. I loved it! She had so much
FUN this year, that the day after
Halloween was over, she started planning what she was going to be for next year. She told me she was going to be a
cheerleader, and Scott not knowing that came back from a trip to the Dallas Cowboys stadium and got her an outfit. She was so excited and cant wait to wear it for
Halloween. Don't worry, I will make it a little more modest and warm when it is time. And
Peyton was just the cutest
Dragon you ever did see. He was such a
good boy the whole day as we dragged him around everywhere.


I LOVE this picture! They are both so HAPPY and SMILING!

HOW CUTE IS HE!

SHE is the CUTEST kitty EVER!



Peyton had it with pictures so Alivia was trying to cheer him up!


We headed down to do some TRICK OR TREATING on Main Street! Preston and Aunt Jess and Uncle Nick came!

Preston was the CUTEST fireman!
Carving pumpkins the night before! I love how you can see Alivia in her underwear in the background! :)
Every year, we head over to Sam and Whitneys to TRICK OR TREAT in their neighborhood. This is probably the highlight of HALLOWEEN day!
We went TRICK OR TREATING up at Grandma GG's the day before HALLOWEEN! That was alot of fun too!
3 comments:
Your kids are so incredibly cute!
The prettiest kitty and dragon I've ever seen. Loved the Halloween pictures. Now waiting for Christmas.
Okay, Alivia is absolutely gorgeous! You make some seriously cute kids. I'm sure you're crazy busy, but you need some updated posts. :)
Post a Comment