Sunday, October 11, 2009

Brad Paisley



Here are some of my VERY FAVORITE friends that I never get to hang out with! They invited me to the concert with them, and we had a blast!!!


Jess and I
The Brad Paisley concert was so much fun! It had been 4 years since I last had a concert and a while since I had hung out with my girlfriends! We were all really lucky that night. First, they wouldn't let me bring my camera into the concert, so Kim and I walked it back to the car. As we were coming back into the concert, they were handing out floor seats. We were so excited, since before. we were sitting on the grass far away. So we get floor seats, and then we go up to see one of Kim's friends, and somehow get past security without even trying and end up at Brad Paisley's feet!!!! We were at touching distance and trying to get him to reach down and touch our hands. But he never did.

Thanks Girls for so much fun!

3 comments:

ja+4 said...

so who took this picture of brad paisley?

the larsons said...

I know we have already talked about this--- but I am so glad you were able to come with us! We will have to plan something fun again soon! Love your guts... XOXO~

Kimberly Kidman said...

It was soo much fun so glad you got to come with us. We must play again soon!