CALIFORNIA June 2009
Well I have gone all summer without blogging any of it. We started our summer off with going to California. We stayed at Chrisi Brockbanks' parents in El Segando, and had so much fun. Brad, Shannon and Ryder came, and Chrisi, Chloe, and Cassie. We hit a game, disneyland, the beach and the LA Market.
Disneyland
Well I have gone all summer without blogging any of it. We started our summer off with going to California. We stayed at Chrisi Brockbanks' parents in El Segando, and had so much fun. Brad, Shannon and Ryder came, and Chrisi, Chloe, and Cassie. We hit a game, disneyland, the beach and the LA Market.
Disneyland
Alivia and I at the Electric Parade
Cinderella
Pete the Dragon
Shannon and little Ryder
This is a chair from Chrisi's mom's. I took it everytime to the beach and it was a lifesaver.
Going into Honey I Shrunk the kids







7 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We are going to Disneyland in Oct. wish us luck with Leo. haha! I'm glad you updated i love to see picutres of your cute family.
I love your cute little family! We need to go on a trip together. You guys are fun! Cute pictures!!!
Loved FINALLY seeing an update. Loved the pictures too but I couldn't hardly read the journaling. I think something is wrong with the colors on my computer because the words were too bright or something. I could barely see them and only if I turned my head a certain way. You'll just have to tell me all about it.
What a fun trip! Your kids are so stinkin' cute!
Well it's about time!! I've missed seeing what you guys have been up to! You got to love Disneyland!! Looks like you guys had a blast!
That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to take my soon to be kids to Disney Land. You took some super cute pictures! Your kids are adorable!
Looks like you had a great time!! I love the pics.. they are so cute:)
Post a Comment