

Scott got me a new camera last year, and I take lots of pictures of our family but never of anyone else. I have always loved photography and have been wanting to get into it forever now. I love taking pictures, but none of them ever turn out that great. My mom wanted me to take my sisters senior pics and at first they weren't turning out very well and then they started suprising me. They diffently aren't professional or really that great but I liked the way they turned out and it got me excited!! I then took some pictures of Alivia and her little friend Andy. He is such a cute little boy with lots of character. I hope to venture out as soon as the weather gets better and try taking more!






2 comments:
I think your pictures are super great! Maybe you can take some of me and my family this fall.
Jess really cute pictures. Way to go. Keep them coming.
Post a Comment