
Alivia had her first dance class! It was just a summer day camp class that my neighbor taught. She was so excited to go and couldn't stop smiling for 3 days! She looked so darling and loved every second of it. She will be starting her dance this fall, with LeAnn Hales' dance.
6 comments:
She is soo darling I love it! Maybe she will love dance as much as her mom did :)
Ohh! I am so jealous! I can't wait for Aspen to be old enough to dance. Alivia is so dang cute! I love the tutu.
Ahe is so cute!! I love the update Peyton is getting so big and adorable. Keep in touch your pictures look awesome call me and we can go play with our cameras!
she is so stinkin' cute!
So dang cute. She totally looks like Ali in tons of those pictures. It is crazy. It looks like you are having fun. I hope to see you soon. I miss ya so much!
Jessica, your little one is so cute! it was so fun to see you at the rodeo.
Post a Comment