Sunday, May 10, 2009

I LOVE BEING A MOM




The GREATEST love of my life right now and forever is the love I have for my children and the love of being their mother! I am so greatful to my Heavenly Father for bringing me such good and precious children. I am so greatful for Him to bless my life with them, and for Him giving me the position as a Mom. Ever since I was a little girl, I have always looked forward to the day I would become a Mother. Before I had Alivia and Peyton, I never knew how much work it would take, but at the same time how satisfying it would be, and how I would be overwhelmed in things to do, but at the same time find no greater joy than doing them. There is nothing I rather do in this world than be a mother. My kids bring me more joy than they will ever know. I love them so deeply it hurts! I know that I am not the best mom in the world, but I do my best in keeping my patience, doing what is best for them, and loving them, but I don't know what kind of mother I would be if I didn't get to stay home every day with them. I am truly greatful for Scott's hard work enabling me to stay home.
I am also truly greatful for my mother and the example she has been to me, for the countless hours of service she has given me, and most of all her love. I love being one of Julie's daughter's. I couldn't ask for a greater second Mother. She is also a great example to me and has shown me how much she loves me and my kids and I love her dearly.
I have the most wonderful grandmas in the whole world!
I have awesome sister-in-laws that are so amazing! I love them all so much!
I am greatful for my friends and their great love for my children and for their examples to me!
Thank you to all the wonderful moms in my life. I appreciate you all so much! I love you all and hope you all have a Happy Mother's Day!!!

2 comments:

the larsons said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! You are so cute:) I miss you!! Hey.. I am actually going to call you tomorrow!! Love your guts! XOXO!

Erin Bradley said...

Jess you are so cute and an amazing Mom. You are so patient and kind. Your kids are so lucky. Really, I have always thought that about you.